Do you have a passion for helping companies transform digitally? Do you enjoy a fast-paced, iterative environment?
Are you up for a challenge? If so, we would love to speak with you!
The positions we hire:
- JAVA Developer (Full Stacks/ Backend/ Front End)
- Business Analyst.
- Test Analysts.
- Cloud Engineers (AWS, Azure, etc).
- .NET Developers.
- Business Intelligence Developer.
- Salesforce Developer.
- and other various technologies.
Please Apply Now with your latest CV and our Talent Acquisition Team will connect back with you soon to process it further.
What you will be doing?
- Understand the business goals and make sure the solutions meet client expectations.
- Understand the problems holistically and solve them in a generic manner by producing re-usable components or services when it is possible.
- Follow established coding standards, architecture principles, and development process.
- Develop software solutions to support business clients.
- Develop Unit tests and Integration tests and perform quality assurance of development.
- Document logic used, comment on the code and troubleshoot isolating issues within complex environments.
- Produce code following Technical standards and selected design patterns.
- Release source code to QA and Production environment.
- Consult with the Systems Analyst and Systems Architect on technical issues encountered.
- Participate in code reviews to check the application's standards, logic, and effective use of libraries and reusable aspects of the application.
- Understanding and applying the fundamentals of SOA and OO principles and methodologies.
What you should have
- You have degree or Diploma in IT.
- You have related tech-stack certifications are advantageous.
Other skills required -
- Go-getter, Result oriented, Creative & Innovative approach.
- Problem solver & Customer service orientation
- Conflict Resolution Skills.
- Better time management & stress management.
- Professional Communication (written, verbal/presenting, and listening).
Let's discuss this further close to the onboarding stage.
- Contracting (approx 12 months of initial engagement & renewable).
- Permanent (We do welcome a permanent employment model too;)
What Working with Copious Offers
We are growing fast globally and is a company that gives you a platform to do amazing things. To achieve the project's objective we need your experience, expertise as well as your passion for innovation & creativity. Take Your Career to the next level with us by working with extraordinary people around the world. We are proud of our people and the company culture we have built. We made COPIOUS a place where people love to come to work every day.Plus we offer:
- Opportunities to work with the world's top-notch organisations.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- Comprehensive rewards & benefits package.
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging people around.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying