Technology is transforming business, society and the everyday lives of people. Copious role has always been to innovate through PEOPLE, KNOWLEDGE, and SOLUTIONS to support businesses and society. At Copious we are passionately committed to doing all the right things to help our customers be successful. We provide high-value technology services through engaged talents who drive continuous innovation and operational excellence.
As a Tech Talent Sourcing Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in identifying, attracting and initial communication with tech talents. Your expertise in sourcing and engaging with top tech talents will be essential in building a high-performing team that drives our customers' success. This role requires a keen understanding of industry trends, headhunting techniques, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to build strong relationships with both talents and internal stakeholders.
- Tech Talent Sourcing - using some of the modern platforms like LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow etc.
- Tech Talent Engagement - Develop personalized outreach strategies to attract passive talents and build a healthy pipeline of tech talents.
- Networking and Relationship Building - Build and maintain strong relationships with top tech talents, industry professionals and Copious Account Managers.
- Continuous Learning - Stay current with recruiting best practices, tools, and technologies to enhance sourcing and assessment techniques.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Minimum 2 years of Industry experience, with bare minimum 1 years in Tech Talent sourcing.
- Strong knowledge of sourcing techniques, including online platforms, social media, and direct outreach.
- Expertise in Boolean & X-Ray searches.
- Knowledge of tools like Dux-Soup or RecruitEM XRay search or similar tools.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS) & CV formatting expertise.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage tech talents quickly.
- Results-oriented mindset with a demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding sourcing targets.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Need to work in a hybrid environment.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or BCA or MCA or or a related tech education.
Join our team as a Tech Talent Sourcing Specialist and contribute to our journey by connecting exceptional tech talent & we will take care of better than market compensation & benefits, which also includes commissions.