Read about us on www.copious-software.com
Role & Responsibility -
- Preparing and maintaining test plans.
- Analyze application requirements and design documents.
- Participate in the development process and providing feedback to the development teams.
- Develop comprehensive testing structures.
- Functional and usability testing.
- Execute tests and analyze / document results.
- Ensuring that the business requirements are delivered in the implemented solution.
- Working with multiple business areas and multiple teams that require deep integration of solutions.
Other skills required -
- Go-getter, Result oriented, Creative & Innovative approach.
- Problem solver & Customer service orientation
- Conflict Resolution & Negotiation skills.
- Better time management & Stress management.
- Professional Communication (written, verbal/presenting and listening).
- Must be aware of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Proficiency with Agile Development software.
Awards & Certifications -
- Relevant tertiary qualification or Informatics degree.
We define the role level as below -
- Junior - 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Intermediate - 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Senior - 5 to 8 years of related experience.
- Lead - 8+ years of related experience.
- Graduates & Trainees - Please apply on the other position (Click Here).
Employment type -
- Our preferred engagement model is contracting (6 to 12 months initial engagement & renewable).
- In some case, we do welcome a permanent employment model too; let's discuss this further close to onboarding stage.
- The position advertised here is a universal job description. We always on a lookout for a great Software Professional and then we find a matching project (internally or with one of our customers).
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying